Wednesday, February 8, 2012

So excited..

I am so excited about AKC Nationals that I could actually burst. Seriously.SO.Excited... I have booked our flights, hotel and a car rental. I am going with the best travel partner a girl could ask for, my friend April. I have already started a packing list. In Microsft Word. It's THAT serious. What if I forget something? I tend to over pack anyway, but I'll be so far away! I have to admit I bought 3, yes 3, messenger bags from LLBean because I wasn't sure what size I would need. And they were on sale, so I mean, it was like I was getting 3 for the price of 1.  :)   I have made a training list of skills I would like to work on with Moxie before the show. I have even started conditioning her with a balance ball, and hiking. She gets to jump 24 inches in practice now to muscle her up a little, and she jumps better at 24 anyway. She is so athletic that 20 inches isn't really an effort for her. So I have decided to make her *think* a little about jumping effort.

She thinks her jumping effort is just fine, thankyouverymuch...

And then there is ME. I have decided to start jogging again. With my stupid plantar fasciitis almost gone, I am able. I really want to learn to run better. I have always been insecure about running, even when I was in high school playing softball. It's like I don't know how to really *run*. I have considered taking running lessons to learn better form. So much to consider.
 If this post seems rambling, imagine my brain right now. It's all too much to think about. I think I am just so excited to really travel with Moxie, on a plane, to a new place, is what is thrilling. We will do what we will do when the time comes, but regardless, I am sure it will be an amazing time.
 On another note, Hustle has forgotten the foundation recall to heel. Seriously... It's gone from his brain. Much like contacts were a few months ago. When do boys grow up?

No comments:

Post a Comment