Friday, December 18, 2009

Friday...

Yesterday I did my 20 minute jog, so far I am on schedule and keeping consistent! I did some more ball work today, so I should be nice and sore tomorrow!
 I am on day 2 of ball work with the dogs, I missed yesterday (Bad Misty) because I had a thousand things going on and I just forgot! All the dogs did well today. I used food, which super motivated Moxie and Bailey, seemed to over ride Hustles brain, and Sally just went from sit to down to sit. They are all doing very well, today Moxie was the star. She totally gets it now, keep your balance!
 I did some more jump work with Hustle. I put the bars down to 16 again because he was consistently running under 20 inches, and I dont want to pattern that! Yesterday, his little brain just "got it" and he started to offer jumping the bar! Yeehaw! That's what has been so different between the girls and boys. Boys seem like such goons the first few times, then they just get it, and never question it again. My girls all seem to get it right away, then question! 
I am gathering training ideas from students as to what they would like taught when the building gets finished. I am getting loads of great input, which of course, translates to more work for me! I love the challenge though, it makes ME work harder and be a better instructor. I have found a lot of courses and exercises that seem to fit their bill, and on the look-out for more.
 We thought the insulation was in for the building, but we were wrong! Should be in Monday or Tuesday... Can someone tell Santa to please get this thing finished? I am so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment