Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I finished another 2 miler!

Very proud of myself, I did my 2 mile jog today and did just fine. I am a little sore though, where I wasn't after last weeks 2 mile jog. Maybe that's a good thing? Tomorrow is my rest day, and I might try some ball work, along with getting my dogs their core work done!
 Hustle had a breakthrough, he is retrieving some in the living room with the other dogs retrieving too! Yay! Thats huge!
Tomorrow, everyone gets ball and contact work...
We took the dogs deer spotlighting, and as always, it was eventful. Hustles first trip out, he did great. He isn't quite sure where to look yet, but Moxie totally knows to follow the spotlight beam. We didn't see many deer, so we decided to look at christmas lights instead. No, we didn't spotlight those!

No comments:

Post a Comment