Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I made it....

2 miles! I am so proud that I made my Monday and Tuesday goals! Yesterday I jogged 15 minutes, and today I did a full 2 miles without stopping! Go me! Tomorrow is my jogging day off, so I am going to walk a little and do some weights. The day to day planner online has helped me a lot to set goals. Small attainable goals. I love training myself.
 I am doing a cake contest this weekend, so I have spent a lot of my day making icing and preparing what I will make. I have to make a 2 tiered, winter themed wedding cake. I decided to make a cake that looks like a present, and see how that works out for me. It should be fun and it is a good distraction for me, at the very least. It's raining buckets outside, which really limits what we can do to the barn. We ordered insulation, so maybe it'll stop raining enough to get that on, and the roof! I am getting impatient!
 The dogs dinner will be spent training, since this morning they got deer meat and it's really hard to train with deer meat! ;)   More flat board work for everyone, and some more retrieve training thrown in for Hustle. I am also starting Sally on her Back on Track Jacket tonight, for 15 minutes. I might start Moxie as well. I really like them, and they seem very lighweight yet functional. Anything to keep them healthy.
 I am going to make my dinner now, and get ready for Biggest Loser Finale! They are so inspiring! If they can lose 200 lbs, I can surely run a mini, right?!

1 comment:

  1. You need to take pictures of the cakes you do, I've never seen any of them!

    ReplyDelete